an SEO Company
With so many attached benefits and rewards, it’s always a good day when you can brag About your e-commerce website and that you have fantastic return on investment (ROI) from it.
Such appreciation will surely encourage you to continue and move forward. It truly is possible to measure the success from your e-commerce website. There are so many tools and resources available that help you set your e-commerce website up for success. Therefore, the better experience your visitors receive when visiting your site, the better the chance of success.
The following are tools to help you achieve success.
1. Google Analytics In many sites, Google analytics is the most up-to-date and reliable way to monitor visitor statistics. Google analytics gives you information in aggregate, such as visitors from referring sites, the keywords they used to find your site, or the traffic volumes of organic and referral traffic to your site.
2. creative Inc – Website Building Kit
This tool enables you to visually examine all the elements that comprise your website. This analysis covers visibility, performance in search engines, and the geographic popularity of your website among users.
3.Headspace2 – Website Optimization
This tool will help you to objectively measure your e-commerce website by collecting the information of your current traffic statistics. It will help you to further analyze your website by employing counter- demographics means.
eCSStraining will teach you how to use various CSS methods to emphasize text on your website. This method is very useful to ensure that your site is crawled by search engine spiders properly.
5. SEO Logs by Utilizing Google Webmaster Tools. This tool will help you to have a clear idea about the market your website commands. It will help you to ensure that your website is submitted to top search engines as well as the number of backlinks to your website.
6.Link Building Logs by Using Google Product Search. This tool will give you data about the products that are in high demand. In order to keep your website updated, you need to continuously provide data about new products that you have.
7.SEO frothttp://www.SEO-For-Free.com. This is an easy-to-use tool that will provide you with important SEO tips and tricks. You can find out what methods have given you the most success and what methods you need to work on next.
8. Opensiteexplorer.com. This website will provide you with important information about your website and broken links. It also will provide you with a detailed analysis of your website’s SEO and broken link problem.
9. Contract Landing Page. This tool will help you determine the best e-commerce or CMS ( Content Management System) that will provide you with user-friendly also full-text content landing page.
10. Google Checkout. This tool will help you determine the most popular or unique keywords that are related to your business or products.
11. Google Keyword Tool. This Google SEO tool will help you optimize your pay-per-click campaigns. It will also help you determine the volume of daily traffic that a keyword phrase gets, identify common keyword misspellings, and know which keywords tend to drive traffic away from your site.
12.ights mysteryLanding Page Analyzer. This tool will help you analyze a page the results of which is supposed to show what is in a consumer’s mind when they hit the page.
13. AdWords for assessing the pay-per-click campaign. This is a good tool for getting an idea what is going on, and how you can position yourself better.
14. Google Webmaster Central. This is a resource center for Google webmasters that helps you to manage your site and get some insight on how the Google crawlers are viewing your site.
15. Google Website Optimizer Tool. With this tool, you can test and analyze different keywords and different sources of traffic and tell you what you need to do to increase your traffic.
16. Link Building for Google. This tool tells you what you need to do to build links with anchor text to optimize your site for Google or any other search engine. SEO Company
17. Rank Tracker. This tool tells you how you rank in Google for a given keyword.
18. Social Media for SEO. This tool will show you the authority of your site and will give you traffic information from Twitter and Facebook.
19. Google Analytics. This tool will show you what words are driving traffic to your site, and how effective they are.
20. Webmaster Central. This page will show you how to submit your Sitemap to Google, submit a site map to Yahoo Site Explorer and resolve canonical issues.
2 Ways to Get High Ranks on Google and Start Making Money Online
Getting a Top Internet Position on Google really starts with debit account research. You can tell how much money you could potentially make by optimising your site for Google.
How would you assess the profitability of your business? Would you include customer retention as part of your rating? This could save you thousands of pounds in the end.
It is amazing how many business owners have not utilised this simple mechanism to good effect. I have heard of many companies who have tried to do this themselves, only to be disappointed when the enquiry traffic to their website doesn’t respond as they had hoped.
The main reason is that they have got into a mindset where sales and marketing is the only important consideration and that Google is seen as the ‘ Great Wall of America ‘ and the lesser-of-a-friend.
This is a dangerous mindset. Firstly there are many legitimate businesses who are doing excellent business with relatively small marketing budgets who are not on the internet.
I know a company that sells antique doors and door hardware that has had online enquiries surge from local residents in the past and who have taken on board the recommendation from local charities or solicitors.
Having an effective website is much more important than having a great design. In fact, has the door knocker not impressed them? A local resident gave them some quotation for a decent new door and they said that they were very impressed not only with the knocker but the knocker fitting and the quality of the product.
This demonstrates that there is more to ails than meets the eye. Quality is not necessarily unique but you will be surprised how often you can spot consumers with limited knowledge who are willing to pay much more for a service than you could ever dream of.
The same principles apply to websites. Unless you are in the key position to dominate search engine results pages, your website simply will not secure enough new users or potential buyers to generate sufficient income.
Take some time to learn about search engine optimisation. At first it might seem daunting, even daunting to most people, but I have heard that those who mastered the subject can do very well indeed in the Google marketplace.
Search engine optimisation begins with looking at keywords and selecting keywords that will be best for your business.
Try this: Go to google.com and search using the phrase: ‘low-cost web design’. This will provide you with a set of results that will interesting you. Look at the results and read the full descriptions of the websites that are shown.
This is an ideal opportunity to find out about your competition and see how you might better their existing marketing and promotional strategy. Thus, by this sort of investigation, you will gain an important edge over competitors who perhaps have not focused fully on the search engine optimisation of their website.
Next, you need to sit down and produce a list of all major keywords that you think customers might type into the search engine to find your business. This should form the basis of your meta description for each of your web pages.
You will find that many different online business directories will possess the list of necessary keywords that you will need to use in your descriptions or tags. If you require a list of directories, simply search on Google.
Once you have built your list of keywords, you need to finalise the order in which you will use the keywords on your web pages. It is advisable to place the most important keywords at the beginning of your page title.
Meta descriptions contain the relevant keywords related to your business.
Now that you have your list of keywords,pages designed for each keywordand a comprehensive Meta description for each page complete, all you need to do now is arrange the content of your website using your keywords. The most important keywords should appear towards the top of the page.
Use your keywords sparingly but strategically – aim for a density of between 2% and 3%.
Any images on your website should be given the correct ‘alt’ tag to allow search engine robots to read them clearly.
Ensure that your website uses a title tag with the keywords included. For example, a guestbook with the titleThe best guest quarters in Paris should contain the keywords ‘Paris hotel’ and ‘cheap double wide bed stay’. SEO Company
Your website should contain at least one internal link containing the keywords.
Create five to ten content pages based around keywords that are related to your web page.
Organise your website to make it easy for your visitors to find what they are looking for.